Friday, December 1, 2006

Portable Dvd Lightweight

FORUM THEME

Beloved, think

To govern a city and its future is advisable to listen. Learning to listen to the voices, thoughts, dreams and needs of men and women who live there, listen to the thought of economic and social work practice daily in the area.

I want to listen to my city, I want to listen to their problems and hopes, I want to read the existing city with its strengths and its weaknesses and then, with the help of those who wish to participate, I want to build a better city .

to build a development project for Taranto, we decided, with friends who support me, to initiate of thematic forums: opportunities for the exchange and discussion on major issues (economy, environment, urban planning, culture, social services, etc.)..

To collect your skills and demands of the world that you represent, we believe it is fundamentally a significant your presence.

forums are planned:

1. ECONOMICS, DEVELOPMENT AND LAND
December 5, 2006
17 hours in the Conference Hall of the Municipal Library "P. Acclavio"


2. WELFARE, HEALTH 'AND SOCIAL
December 14, 2006
17 hours in the Aula Magna ITIS "Pacinotti"

In the month of January. In addition, thematic meetings will be held on specific topics which are based on the results emerging from the two forums in December.

in hopes of meeting numerous, is grateful for the opportunity I offer you my most cordial greetings.


Dr. Gianni Liviano

0 comments:

Post a Comment