Thursday, January 4, 2007

Red Checkered Tablecloth History Of

OPEN LETTER TO THOSE WHO HAVE "BOMBING" THE SEAT OF THE COMMUNIST PARTY OF THE ITALIAN The inevitable future of

Dear,

Forgive me if I allow you to write an open letter, who knows, perhaps never read. Forgive me if
while having no title and no role, although having never seen your faces and never heard your voices, I write as if among us there was an ancient relationship of familiarity.
I state now that I do not care what your cultural background, or what your party membership. Whatever we are sure of the ideals and values \u200b\u200bthat you believe and which, though a thousand miles away from mine, in any case deserve respect.
Instead, what matters to me is that you are of people, probably young people, of this city.
And to you as people, not because of party activists, I wish to speak.
I am sure that you, like me, like many, you have the big dream that Taranto is a city more 'beautiful,' rich, more 'right piu'solidale. You too, I am sure you want to build a better city, who cares about the fate of its inhabitants, that looks to its future with confidence, because that creates the conditions every young person can remain in Taranto without having to seek work and luck out. They are the same dreams that even friends who attended the section to which you have just put a bomb.
will definitely change the ideals of departure, and how they intend to solve the problems of the city. Do not change the goals. The goal, I am sure, is for you to build a better city.
So if this is the goal, why did you choose violence. What's the use? Who will profit? I am sure that you too, if you stop to think about it will understand that violence is the worst way to express your ideas. I am sure that there is already in your hearts the knowledge that there is the violence of the road to take. Mai children violence is the way to take in order to express their ideas.
While not having any title that is why this request, I'd be happy to meet you. Our ideas and our ideals are far away, but the choice of dialogue and confrontation must always prevail even when there is great diversity. Best wishes for your life because people can be free, honest, and why I invite you to operators of dialogue and peace.


GIANNI Liviano

0 comments:

Post a Comment