Monday, February 14, 2011

Episode Southpark En Frqncqis

mini blue stars Ronaldo, goodbye in tears, "do not take it anymore," Ferrara


The phenomenon has decided to close with the football player. In a farewell news conference in Sao Paulo's former Inter player is moved: "I suffer for not being able to help the Corinthians because of injuries. I fat? Suffer from hypothyroidism. I thank all the clubs I've played, will remain in my heart" . Moratti: "It 's the greatest striker in history"

SAO PAULO (Brazil
), February 14, 2011 - The phenomenon has officially bid farewell to football, as announced late on Tuesday. One of the greatest players in history, perhaps the greatest of the modern era, has decided to call a halt during a press conference in the sports center of the Corinthians. "I have devoted my life to football, making sacrifices unimaginable, but I am here today to announce what we all already know. I decided to retire, because the numerous injuries suffered during their careers, and especially in the last two years, keep me from continuing, "said the phenomenon with shining eyes. Arriving at the club's training ground with his sons Ronald and paulista Alex, the former striker before the official winner of two gold balls and three times elected best player in the world, greeted former teammates and managers, who after listening to his farewell speech to his feet and applauded him embraced them one by one.

A WONDERFUL CAREER - "Football has given me everything. I had it beautiful, wonderful, with great victories and painful defeats. They were years of success, joy, sacrifice and even disappointments, but I made many friends and met people who will always remain unforgettable in my heart, as all the fans that I have always loved, "he said in a voice trembling and visibly moved. "I want to thank all my former classmates, all my coaches and express gratitude to all clubs that I played and I won a lot, but after thinking so much in the last few days I realized that I can not go forward."

LAST DISAPPOINTMENT - The many accidents, old age and the constant struggle with the balance have prompted Ronaldo to say enough, but the main motivation was the inability to achieve the ultimate goal of a glorious career crowned by winning two world titles and the record of goals scored in the World Championships. "After the elimination in the Copa Libertadores preliminary hell I went through days where I cried bitterly, because my last wish was to win a trophy that I missed, and I wanted to give this joy to the fans. For this I apologize to quest'insuccesso for all, which I take my share of responsibility as I have always done. "

DISCLOSURE - The physicist does not hold anymore, tried by continuous muscle injuries and a difficult to control weight, which earned him numerous criticism over the past two years. But while recognizing its limitations, Ronaldo has wanted to remove a pebble from the shoe, pointing the finger at his detractors and revealing the hidden reasons behind her weight problems. "Four years ago, when I was in Milan, I found that I suffer from hypothyroidism, a condition that slows metabolism and that I could fight only taking medications that are prohibited by anti-doping rules. But the people did not know this, and many have spoken inappropriately questioning my professionalism. Anyway, now I just want to thank all those who have loved me and believed in me, remembering the countless joys and immense satisfaction that we have taken together, "concluded the Phenomenon before receiving a tribute by the President of Corinthians Andre Sanches a number 9 jersey with the word "phenomenon forever." Exactly as I remembered all the football fans who have admired for 18 years.
the affection of MORATTI - From Italy, the Inter president, Massimo Moratti devotes terms of endearment: "Sorry to stop playing, Ronaldo is the greatest striker in history, and affection for him is consideration. " Moratti also said that he had "the pleasure of those who have seen a player like to play with our shirt in a special year. For us it was a real privilege, now hope to enjoy in the future."
news taken from http://www.gazzetta.it/Calcio/Estero/14-02-2011/ronaldo-dice-basta-80150896529.shtml

0 comments:

Post a Comment