Monday, September 6, 2010

Artificial Flowers Industry

I undress

"What do you want?" I answered when I phoned to let them know about children, and also because they asked me to call him because they wanted to talk to him. "I hate you, your nervousness, I want to live! I have a little more than forty years I have the right! So he repeated convinced you are right. "Your rights, my dear, are gone when you're putting two creatures in the world, and if you do not yet realize your duties started! It's about time you took note of the situation and decide to hire you your share of responsibility.'re hurting the children, to me, and maybe even to yourself, but what's worse is that you do not you realize! It was, as usual, my perennial and constant soliloquy so he refused to see and hear. Then the rapprochement. He came back, a cold Sunday morning, the doorbell rang, and when I went to open the front door I saw him impaled. Mortified, head down, as if he had not even dare to look into my eyes. I motioned him to enter, he stepped tentatively into the house. The children ran straight up, throwing her arms around him and shouting: "Daddy, Daddy you're back at last! Mom was right! You have concluded that job?" James looked at them in disbelief, then turned toward me, and I promptly with his eyes I motioned to keep quiet. Children should not suffer, do not pay the high price of the errors of the "large". The "large" are always so complicated, can not be understood by their little minds. In your opinion worth repeating Cla? " I asked my husband. "I think so .." I replied, though not at the bottom I was so sure. But there was Lucy, was Lele .. we were his parents, we took them we were conceived in love, and with the same love we had to take care of them, be around them. I wondered if a simple suitcase could hold all the past, a life, a tortured, a family ... No, not a suitcase could contain years together, the passion that there was among us. Of course, it was not easy to solve all our problems at once, misunderstandings, disappointments. But love, patience, perseverance, courage are a great force. They are the only true power of a mother, a woman, a wife, and I wanted to take the risk, the risk of giving us a second chance. In the end even when the outside appeared to be a liberated person, I was very attached to the values \u200b\u200band the sanctity of the indissoluble bond, did not want to lose everything, give a kick to what I built. I had many, too many things to do. First of all, save my son from a fate still uncertain, try to restore his life, as if to give birth a second time, who knows ... and then start putting together the pieces, the pieces of a love too great perhaps warmed and weakened by adversity of life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment