Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Nissan Xterra Truck Tent

ME MI MI Analytic Analytic Analytic ME ME ME

The journey was thankfully short, everything "went smoothly," fortunately we did not find even traffic. James spontaneamentela offered his willing cooperation, and I accepted it willingly. Luciano followed us, he would have stayed with their dad in a hotel not far from the hospital, and would be shared with him a few days before discharge, partly because my husband had to return to work. As soon as we came to the Foundation, we were greeted with great professionalism and courtesy. There was suddenly given a room furnished with two beds: one for me and one for Raffaele. It was like stepping into a hellish pit, I saw the suffering of children, relatives, the true devotion of mankind, at the mercy of the biggest problems of them. I met mothers exceptional women willing to do anything to help their creatures. And I was one of those mothers, mothers in the middle, in the eyes of society empty and insipid, but special admissions for those who can slip into our lives. Raffa received her second diagnosis after 11 days. Severe diagnosis, which was clear, that said it all. Bipolar mood disorder, conduct disorder, borderline personality organization trend. A grim outlook for the future of my poor son.

0 comments:

Post a Comment