Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Funbrain Arcade Playground

A LIGHT AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL

And now it's finally time to talk about this in the future. The time to talk about myself, how I have become today, the new person is born of much pain and discomfort. I have to say that "now I have explained my sails," I built a shell, hard and tough as a Ninja turtle. My hair has grown back, are long and flowing again, there are no unsightly holes and those fearful of alopecia. Physically I am a little 'put back on track, "I look like a woman! I spent it, year 2009-2010, out of breath, including work commitments, personal problems, children to follow. But thank God I was very skillful, so that it more or less efficient in everything I did. I contacted a psychologist who has helped me look inside myself, trying to figure out who I am and who I wanted to be. I confess I am still inspecting, I'm asking questions, I am giving answers. Of course! Because when you become aware of having lived for years in a context, in a world of bland, not constructive, the humic thing to do is change. I collapsed on the world, to discover, on my return from Pisa, the new attempt of deception woven by my father behind me. His first concern was not the fact that the future of his nephew, but rather as away, sneak away from everything, from scrapes, buy a new home to his country. As he told me? Well yes, making think of wanting to bring before the notary as soon as possible to give me, made out to me, the house where I live, in order to become bureaucratic and tax free to put his intentions into action. In front of my categorical refusal, it was "angry", so much so that its presence is denied to children. And then lies, deceit continues on its part, whose implementation is delegated to my mother constantly, which lends itself very willing to indulge his whims. Now, however, enough! Stop ... I'm getting job satisfaction, recognition, I'm trying to get out from anonymity. Who I want to be? exactly what they are. Proud of me, proud to have lived my life, that after I has made it richer, more real. I'm also learning to recognize true friends, I'm giving more confidence in myself, my abilities, regardless of the opinion of others. The only thorn in the side: the uncertain future of my son Rafferty. But I do not give up. I have already mobilized the local structures, sent requests for help in family and school procedures, to make his life less complicated as possible. the course of my existence, as well as everyday life with a child like mine, has never been a breeze, as they may have believed many outside. E 'was and still is un'arrancante uphill on a slippery ground. But the years of experience, of negativity, taught me a lot. I understand through my own falls, my moments of despair, tricks and strategies that help me to save energy, and wind power, in short, to "keep running", and always hoping that one day we will reach the summit. or go even higher up it. I think that you should never look back, to avoid dizziness, risk of tripping, falling, you must enjoy and be happy so, with what little has been achieved now. E 'key to proceed "roped in" to grow, take a walk with the others, the ones you are really close, that there are more and of which it is linked, will prevent you from letting go and falling down. Then stop for a moment, look around, always leads to a sharp rise in a place where the air is clean, where the bitter cold, blends with the warm, burning caress of the sun, creating a pleasant sensation on the skin. Often I'll also stay there stunned, shocked, shocked, by a beautiful and rare flower that will dawn on a steep cliff, with looks, or to follow the mad rush of a mountain goat, graceful, wild, free, safe on land landslide . And even lift his eyes to recall, the flight of an eagle, and charmed the watching circle with the powerful dark wings, so strong, powerful and huge lead even more by the high, than a human can aspire to go to rest. And then remains there, between the whisper of the wind, surrounded by the magic of silence, touch the cold waters of a lake, with only the tips of your shoes, then his ankles, then her knees, his chest, his throat. Finding that water is not cold, and would not be difficult to even get sucked into that swirl of current, rotten leaves. That rise, climbing, ramble, enjoy diving, it may be a warning? the warning of the imminent end? No, the will, the desire to resume the journey now vibrates stronger. Even stronger than the water that could drag on. The whisper of the wind in my hair, laq quiet accomplice and enveloping without even ... I realized one day I'm gonna think about the disturbing and irresistible charm of a climb, and there, clinging to a rock I will feel even more fortunate, the chosen one who received the grace and honor and the opportunity to experience a similar emotion. The excitement and also the gift of a child as special as my little big Raffa.

END.

0 comments:

Post a Comment