Monday, September 13, 2010

Lauren London's Hair Weave



And so came the year 2009-2010. One year out of breath, a year of great changes and twists. Year during which I came to completion of the course I have undertaken some time ago. By now it was all clear, I shed light inside me, I gave due weight to everything and everyone. I knew for sure now, in light of the facts, who were the people with whom I wanted to really interact with, who deserve to stay and fight by my side. It was also the time when I learned to really look inward, to understand my mistakes, to question my actions, even those carried out in absolute good faith. This also helped me to understand people around me to watch my back by all, because I was beginning to realize that no one wants to look at the bottom is like. Until then I had given my friendship, my good faith, my feelings to anyone who had been part of my life, was now ready to throw open their eyes and not to trust just for receiving a smile in passing. The principle of the school year I was a big aid in this sense, if not all of its course. The parents of fellow Raffa, in first and second class, had shown friendly and supportive, as well as children who had allowed my small to fit within the group, so much so that he was happy to go to school, keep him at home , although ill, he was seen as a wrong, a real punishment. In the fourth changed everything, the genuine, little girls diventarà "suocerine" viperette in grass, ready to torment Raffaele, who reacted annoyed and ended up spending more on the side of the "black sheep". The mothers did not lose an opportunity to gather in groups and gossiping in one or the other, sometimes for criticizing or gossiping about the work of teachers, which made me mad. I ended up away from them, that nonstante had more faces of a cube, almost seemed to be the most popular, most mothers in the leg. While I, I curse, I was doing more hours of the alarm, I took care of everything, every task, ended up getting the most "cioffega", the most criticized. Raffaele she left school nervous, agitated, oppositional, if you took it with me and with his brother, that poor thing, try to work around, but he suffered a lot. Decline in motivation to learn, due to the lack of dear little mistress Sarah, who had tenure, and then sent to another institution. Decline in performance, why not stand in any case the ways of the new teacher, worsening of behavioral traits are most at risk, in short at the end of Raffa was a complete ruin. All stages of the progress achieved so far, gone, not quite but almost.

0 comments:

Post a Comment