Monday, September 6, 2010

Convert Gingerbread Cookie Mix To Cake

ME ME ME I undress

James tried unsuccessfully to contact the phone, but he did not answer, or perhaps, told me I could not hear the phone ring. "Leave him alone Claudia, continue with your work, your children grow up alone ..." I suggest everyone. I knew it was the right thing to do, I knew he was gone because he was close to daily life, why not find the courage to tackle the problems and difficulties that he refused because he could not be aware that sickness and discomforts of Raffa, contained a mature, sustained efforts and constant, a burden too heavy for the 'eternal boy who he was. He was showing a perfectly selfish father, husband, rooted in beliefs and ideals inculcategli by his mother, who had made him not a man but a spoiled child and capricious. He did not like me, but at this point even his own creatures, claimed that the responsibilities lie solely on my shoulders, so he is not never home during the day could not imagine how heavy it was doing everything, including the physical safety and mental Lucy. Saturday and Sunday, then, was always given the luxury of sleeping late, while I "beat" behind the faces of the children, demanding to see me happy and well as fresh un'aulentissima pink. But there was a chain, an invisible thread, the shadow of a love too strong, I tied inextricably to the man. A vicious circle from which I was not ready to leave, a maze that always leads me in his arms. My strong feeling, but a very constructive relationship, and our sick. Not I denied to myself that if he came back I would have given the second chance. And he in fact returned.

0 comments:

Post a Comment