Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Manual Button On Shifter



"You have no patience, Claudia! I suck as a woman, do not need it! Go and killed!" So he shouted, and meanwhile collected his things into a suitcase. I stared at him with regret, regret, bitterness. I was standing there in front of him, scared, small, helpless, insecure, with self-esteem now under "shoes." He left without looking back, bringing with him his clothes, his personal effects, and I felt that now it was over, gone forever. Our streets, our destinies are shared here, so dismally. I did not know if it was my fault or his fault, to be honest I do not even know. Yes, because when you truly love someone, blame, any liability, not those do not count anymore. Look just a great agony, grief and an immense sense of emptiness. How to disappear into an abyss. I was stuck, destroyed, humiliated, copious tears coming down, I could not, I could not stop them. I looked at my reflection in the mirror, my face, looking in vain for the appearance of the beautiful and charming girl who I was, but only the semblance of scogevo me, there were the remains of a faded beauty, faded from the evidence too hard to before which my life had wanted to ask me. He was gone. Vanished, ... and I ran away? Not me, I'm not me I could afford, and then not wanted. Why mothers never flee, never to face their responsibilities, even in the most terrible. Mothers are crying, are emptied, they cancel, stumble, then back to touch the bottom, they are there, there will always be. Clutching my kids to the heart, all that remained of a love too great a love "cursed" by chance. I stared at their naive and questioning, unable to understand why what was happening. "Mom, do not cry" .. my whispered Lucy. "Mom, Dad, where is he? Where did he go?" Raffa under investigation. With the death of the soul and I say: "' gone out, but only for a few days ... I will come back .. you'll see that return. And in the bottom of my essence I really hope that went well.

0 comments:

Post a Comment