Monday, August 23, 2010

What Happens As You Get Older To Your Cervix



Teacher Cristina Instead, she met her some time later. I saw the exit, that's for sure, I had spoken during a first interview, but we never had the opportunity to exchange many opinions. A beautiful lady Cristina. Beauty of a sober, composed, never showy, very fine, elegant, graceful and feminine. He gave me the impression of a tough and determined figure, very confident. I was struck by his way of thinking and talking, relaxing the tone of his voice, his eyes inquisitive and introspective, he had the overwhelming power of "laying bare the soul." How many secrets, things never told, secrets of which I was ashamed to admit even to myself, could to tear Cristina. Cristina, Cristina sweet, with his unique way of knowing how to put at ease the next, love and devotion to his work. And then his intelligence, his expertise in educational psychology, his precious advice. And then finally met Sara. Small tender Saretta! The youngest of three, our "young teacher from the red pen." Although still at the beginning of his career in primary school, already showed an innate inclination to this difficult and demanding profession, and outside, putting heart and soul and mind in everything he did or said. Our beautiful doll! Two highly mobile eyes, bottle green, loving, friendly, and sometimes a little accomplices who conquered all. But all! A real fairy. Raffa love it immediately, and established a deep bond with her, tender and sweet. A beautiful trio of fellow, who seemed born to work together and act together in unison, beating insistently for a common cause: the interests of children. Through their collaboration they knew of little to stimulate the emotions, and they did it by focusing on "team work and team." Their motto? Consistency always, whenever and wherever. Although still not much I knew I trusted them already. Now I was sure that my son was really safe and in good hands. Willingly accepted their suggestions and tried to put them into practice as best I could.

0 comments:

Post a Comment