Saturday, August 21, 2010

Metacam German Shepherd

I undress I undress ME MI

remember the time when she entered the operating room, the tears of my father, I smoked too many cigarettes during the six hours of waiting and then finally the response. The tumor was not one, but two, and then a little later than six months unless complications should be operated again to remove the second abnormal mass, which was on the right kidney. Was discharged after ten days, appeared pale and debilitated in body and terribly fragile. I did not see in her now more than oppressive figure that crushed me and wanted me to forge at all costs in his own image and likeness. In front of me was a small woman and in need of help. He stood in a corner of quiet and thoughtful, he spoke in a faint voice and made it hard to move. One month after his speech Raffa was again admitted to the department of neuropsychiatry Gaslini hospital in Genoa. This time the proceedings were acts of violence and self-directed. An ordeal that lasted a month, then at the end to stay on the formula issued by the Stella Maris Foundation. He was prescribed an antipsychotic, which would have at least contain the outbursts of anger and extreme vehemence and euforia.Un term "black". Darker than the rest of my troubled life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment