Saturday, August 21, 2010

Three Broadband Hacking



Raffaele suffered greatly from the disease and the consequent removal from his grandmother. On the other hand had interacted and lived together for a long time. Hardly adapting to life with me at his house, which actually now do not even perceive it as such. The brother was seen by him as an intruder, a small intrusive asserting itself in its games and solitary appropriated its things. He and I, despite being mother and son were almost strangers, challenged me, provoked me often not internalized orders and rules that tried desperately to give him. I felt defeated, I thought that I would not have ever done to regain his confidence, his love, his respect. How could I explain to a child even six years that I had deserted him? thing I knew, I felt that he thought I did. Until something happened.
"Madam, this child is to institutionalize, I believe that given his situation,
This benefits you and the rest of the family. "" also consider the fact that his mother's health is seriously compromised ... all alone as he will? "This statement hard and sharp, came from one who professed to be, and was considered an authoritative medical, and scholars of child neuropsychiatry at the Institute G. Gaslini in Genoa. I had gone from her confident, I thought it was the best person to enlighten me, and instead no, rushed into the deepest despair. Him. ... Raffa in my school ... but how could I? I could not even imagine how it could be possible to implement a similar solution. as if the children were "things" and as if we had the right to decide whether to keep or store them, hide them, to satisfy our selfishness, or the simple need to hide the company someone who "came not just good," just because a different, distant from the cliche. Needless to say, this suggestion was quickly shelved by me, in fact I was actually shocked, not even taken into account. My mother, given his condition, was almost a perfect solution: in this way I would only deal with Luciano, Raffa was in good hands, you are free from commitments and burdens too heavy, and peace would be so returned. But I had two kids! And this was part of reality. Discovered in this chance that the real joy, not only had to love "u healthy child", but rather to give me the opportunity to love and take care of my children equally as diverse. And learn in a natural way to relate with them, to deal with them. Before this happen daunting episode, I had always lived with the terrible fear of force myself, I knew that all I have contradicted or pointed the finger at, because by now I was left confined to a secondary role of semi-mom. But now I was qualified to Raffa world. He was giving me the key to being able to finally find the courage to explode. Although on this occasion no one understood anything, I picked up what was left of my courage and my pride and finally decide to me and for me. I decided it was time to look ahead, and I would have come forward now, in spite of everything and everyone. I was sure that my son was in love for himself, for others, and the world, which was founded with its merits and its flaws. I knew that he loved, and amva even people who, when watching him, put his thoughts into action "over the top", look the other way, shaking his head. He also loved to be able to decide who assumed that many of their rights and their needs would not even have existed. Yes, he loved. Just more than all those who thought they were perfect and scholars, could really do. We now we really have something in common, a base from which to find ourselves: a dream. Our dream. To be able to share a project, a smile. A true smile that could light up every day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment