Monday, August 23, 2010

Dog Peed In Water Bowl

ME MI MI Analytic Analytic Analytic MI

school debut, which ended in a little happy, because Raffa had spent most of the year in the hospital, I was preparing to accompany him to what I hoped would mark the beginning of a regular cycle for its regular pupil. The first day of first grade, in fact should have been for him, the start of the second class, I knew that I, and he realized it too. But in the end beyond the misfortune that had hit us, what we really hoped and dreamed, was that it was finally accepted and integrated, which does not call me mid-morning to send it back home. He too felt lost, maybe even a little scared, probably feared comparison with what would have expected. After having delivered and entrusted to those who were her teachers, and that I did not have the slightest idea of \u200b\u200bwho and how they were, I took my leave and headed home. Here my mother came over me with her anxiety, which is certainly not helped me to calm my own, so much so that he insisted so much that they consented to return to school to control the situation. I was perfectly aware that I was not doing the right thing, was not the most orthodox way to present my "calling card" to the teachers, they could, knowing nothing of me, understand my gesture as a kind lack of trust in them ... But I really wanted to avoid discussing with her at that moment, so I walked slowly back toward the school. I knocked on the door of the hall and opened the door it was one of the professors in charge. That was the first time you interact with the teacher Annalina Brini. The first thing that struck me about this woman was the color of his eyes: green. Green, a lovely green, beautiful and deep breath-taking, cats, gifts, and at the same time very, very good and reassuring. Actually, the spot showed rightly upset and annoyed by my unusual position, but then he took me and confronted me in the hallway talking with a gentle and comforting tone. I went home and waited four ten o'clock. Never ever, the clock was slow! At the exit I was surprised to see the smiling face dell'insegante as I returned Raffaele. I went shy and afraid of what I have heard and asked in a whisper: "Excuse me .. but that's sure he's okay?" She smiled, with that open smile and radiant Annalina belongs only to me and said, "Of course, all is well, do not worry ... we make it succeed ... is we're doing .."

0 comments:

Post a Comment