Monday, August 23, 2010

Mount And Blade Wedding Dance Map



Thus began the ascent of two beings destroyed in the hearts and souls: Raphael and me. And you know the wounds with the inmost are the most difficult to treat. I appeared, haggard and drained. I had "holes" on alopecia Cuio hair due to stress, hard life, the tedium boredom to feel unnecessary losses. I saw the ugly physical and moral, my mind had atrophied as I had stored all those who were my interests, the real motives of my reality. My biggest mistake, because now I could even focus on my mistakes, had my permit the other to crush me, I had been manipulated like a puppet. Being a mom-and employee-employee husband, had made me a ghost at the mercy of the insults and humiliations of all. And then I loved myself too little and too much emphasis to the other, and their scrutiny. I had always asked for opinions and advice to the wrong people, including mine, who not only understood me, but I was criticized and even in front of my children, making me lose prestige and credibility. In those days there was another violent quarrel with James: I threw up against him unique words and insults, I slammed in my face again the fact that his mother had reason to despise. To my surprise now, I realized that his words were derogatory not hurting me anymore. I felt that I did not care what her mother as well as others think of me, and I had not even going to do anything to get their due. Who does not understand me and would not strive to do at this point did not deserve me, let alone my son. I did not want anyone to impose slip into my being sick, I just wanted to make it alone, especially wanted to remove those who could not nor could have been persuaded of my reasons or choices. My health and my strength were worth much more than what others think, I did not want neither pity nor their endorsement. Too many phone calls to give explanations on the right and left, when in fact, "which was written that I had to justify or to explain?" Justified by whom? And for what? To be a human being perhaps? A human being that too much love in pain may also stumble or fall? At present the most important thing was off the ground, stand up and fight. And like a boxer who, after countless climb-downs desperately grabs the barrier of the ring and returns to face his opponent, so I grabbed her forcefully by the fence of my trouble, ready to return the sticks if need be.

0 comments:

Post a Comment